WinI2C/DDC – List of Features
- Supports Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows7/Windows8.
- Supports Windows 64-bit platforms: Windows 2003 x64, Windows XP x64, Windows Vista x64, Windows7 x64 and Windows8 x64.
- Supports a lot of video chipsets (nVidia, ATI, Intel, S3, SiS, Matrox, etc).
- Advanced detection of I2C capability in video cards.
- Supports configurations with several monitors.
- APIs for enumerating monitors and getting their EDID and capabilities.
- Built-in EDID parser.
- APIs for working with the I2C bus directly and working with DDC-CI commands.
- APIs for working with the I2C lines (SDA and SCL lines).
- Supports Windows Vista I2C/DDC API.
- APIs for the most popular operations, such as getting/setting monitor brightness, contrast, display area position, size, color settings, etc.
- Can be used with a lot of programming languages (any language that supports DLLs or COM objects).
- Sample projects with complete source code for various programming languages (C/C++, VB, Delphi, C#, VB.NET) are available as well as detailed documentation for APIs, structures and types.
Download a trial version of WinI2C/DDC library.