Nicomsoft OCR SDK
Smart optical character recognition system
Nicomsoft OCR SDK is an OCR library that allows developers to easily embed high-quality optical character recognition functionality in their products.
While the recognition quality delivered by Nicomsoft OCR is on a par with the premium OCR packages on the market, we also offer a royalty-free licensing policy.This gives our customers the lowest total cost of ownership of a quality OCR system, enabling them to create software products that are more competitive.
- Unique character analysis technology delivering reliable recognition of any fonts even in poor-quality images
- Excellent analysis algorithms for poor-quality text, distorted, connected and broken characters
- Dictionaries are used for the best recognition
- Support of 26 languages: Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Ability to scan documents from TWAIN-compatible devices
- Bar codes support: EAN-13/UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, Code 128, Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5 and QR Code.
- ICR module for handwritten digits
- Full support of multiple-core CPUs, speeding up analysis of even a single text fragment through efficient parallel processing of recognition
- Support of multiple image formats: BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF and many others
- Intuitive OCR API and sample projects with complete source code for various programming languages.
- Both native x86 and x64 binaries are available
Check List of Features page for the complete list of features offered by Nicomsoft OCR engine.
Nicomsoft OCR SDK is designed for using with:
- Microsoft Visual C/C++
- Microsoft Visual C#
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
- Microsoft Visual Basic .NET (VB.NET)
- Microsoft Visual Basic
- Borland Delphi
- Borland C++ Builder
- Other programming systems that can access functions in DLLs or can use COM objects.
Nicomsoft OCR SDK contains several sample projects in different programming languages:
Download a trial version of Nicomsoft OCR SDK. The kit includes test applications for evaluating the quality of recognition.
"I want to personally appreciate what you guys have done in last 6 - 8 months with OCR. When we bought the OCR and the level its right now in this short term, shows the dedication on your part. Keep up the good work. Keep improving the OCR. Best of luck, you have gained one happy customer."
"I have had development experience on a plethora of similar systems and I must say I am very impressed with both the performance and accuracy of your product. Thank you again for making your product so cost-effective and also for stellar response times on support inquiries."