Order Nicomsoft OCR
If your trial copy has expired or you want to distribute the Nicomsoft OCR runtime files as part of your software, you need to order a licensed version of the Nicomsoft OCR.
- Royalty-free distribution of the Nicomsoft OCR runtime files with your software. No runtime licenses are required.
- No warning window.
- No time limitation.
- The licensed version works about two times faster than the trial version.
- Both x86 and x64 binaries are included.
- Free upgrade to new versions for six months.
- Free technical support for six months.
- Immediate access to all new versions via the download area on our website.
- Product upgrade notifications by e-mail.
- Beta testing of the newest versions.
Price and Licensing
We offer the following types of licenses for the Nicomsoft OCR library:
- The Lite Developer license grants you the right to use Nicomsoft OCR privately in your company only. Distribution of the Nicomsoft OCR runtime files is not allowed. The Lite license also does not allow you to create any services that provide OCR features to any end users located outside of your entity.
- The Standard Developer license grants you the right to distribute the Nicomsoft OCR runtime files as part of your software without having to pay royalties. No runtime licenses are required for your application.
Both types of licenses for Nicomsoft OCR allow you to get six months of free technical support and free upgrade to new versions.
The Windows and Linux versions of the OCR SDK are licensed separately. Use the table below to choose the license that suits your needs:
|License Type of the OCR SDK||Price (USD)||for Windows||for Linux|
|Developer Lite - Single
|Developer Lite - Team
|Developer Standard - Single
|Developer Standard - Team
|Developer Premium - Single
|Developer Premium - Team
Do you want to order multiple licenses? If so, please visit our store
If you have any questions concerning licensing, please contact us.
Order Processing and Security Information