Order Nicomsoft OCR
You need to order licensed version of Nicomsoft OCR if your trial copy expired or to distribute Nicomsoft OCR runtime files as a part of your software.
- Royalty-free distribution of Nicomsoft OCR runtime files with your software. No runtime licenses are required.
- No warning window.
- No time limitation.
- Licensed version works in about two times faster than trial version.
- Both x86 and x64 binaries are included.
- Free upgrade to new versions for six months.
- Free technical support for six months.
- Immediate access to all new versions via download area on our website.
- Product upgrade notifications by e-mail.
- Beta testing for newest versions.
Price and Licensing
We offer the following types of licenses for the Nicomsoft OCR library:
- Lite Developer license grants you the right to use Nicomsoft OCR privately in your company only, distribution of Nicomsoft OCR runtime files is not allowed. Also Lite license does not allow you to create any services that provide OCR features to end-users if they are located outside of your entity.
- Standard Developer license grants you the right to distribute Nicomsoft OCR runtime files as part of your software without having to pay royalties. No runtime licenses are required for your application.
Both types of licenses for Nicomsoft OCR allow you to get six months of free technical support and free upgrade to new versions.
Use the table below to choose the license that suits your needs.
Note: Windows and Linux versions of OCR SDK are licensed separately. Table below is for Windows version of OCR SDK. If you need to license Linux version please contact us and specify it directly.
|License Type of OCR SDK for Windows platform||Price (USD)||Store|
|Developer Lite - Single
|Developer Lite - Team
|Developer Standard - Single
|Developer Standard - Team
|Developer Premium - Single
|Developer Premium - Team
Do you want to order multiple licenses? Please visit our store
If you have any questions concerning licensing please contact us.
Order Processing and Security Information
In order to provide the most secure service we do not process orders directly, all transactions are processed by our partner, the Plimus software registration service using a secure connection. The order forms are located on secure server and all transactions are processed via the secure SSL protocol ensuring that your private data will remain confidential. You can determine whether SSL is active on a Internet Explorer browser by the closed padlock at the bottom right of the browser window.