OCR SDK v7.0 released!
Nicomsoft OCR SDK v7.0 build 870 has been released!
Nicomsoft OCR library v7.0 is available for downloading now. Here is a list of changes in this version:
- Added Asian OCR module which supports Chinese simplified, Chinese traditional, Arabic, Japan and Korean languages.
- Added "Bin_common" folder to reduce total size of binary and data files required for OCR SDK. See "Redistribution of Nicomsoft OCR files" help section for details.
- Added "Engine_SetLicenseKey" function. It must be used to apply the license, see "Engine_SetLicenseKey" help section for details. Our customers will get the license key at downloading licensed version.
- Improved recognition quality and speed for Turkish and Finnish languages.
- Added "IMG_FORMAT_FLAG_BINARIZED" constant that allows to save binarized image.
- Fixed issue in PDF saving when several languages are selected for recognition.
- Fixed issue with "WordAlizer/GarbageThr" option.
- Fixed issue with RTF saving for some images.
- Made a lot of minor improvements and fixes.
- Updated the sample projects.
- Updated the documentation.
Subscribe to the Nicomsoft OCR SDK news.
Download a trial version of the Nicomsoft OCR SDK.